– Xiaomi Mi 12 will be the first device that features Samsung E5, 120Hz refresh rate along with CUP (camera Under Panel).
– Xiaomi Mi 12 will feature 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 898, LPDDR5X.
– Xiaomi will launch in the first quarter of next year.
Xiaomi has launched two of its flagship series from earlier this year which is the Mi 11 Series and Mi Mix 4 (the first cameras under the panel and exclusive products from China). Xiaomi’s next phone is the Xiaomi CIVI which according to the official, it will be a female-centric smartphone and it’ll be china exclusive only. As per some rumour that Xiaomi might launch one more foldable phone at the end of this year. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Series is one of the most successful phones from Xiaomi and the successor to the Xiaomi Mi 11 series is the Xiaomi Mi 12 Series which is expected to launch in the first quarter of 2022. The codename of Mi 12 is “CUPID”. The Mi 12 will use latest Samsung E5 AMOLED LTPO (Low-Temperature Polycrystalline Oxide) display with 2K resolution whereas the refresh rate of 120Hz.
The Mi 12 will feature a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera option for selfies which will be placed either at centred hole punch or under the panel. The Mi 12 will might use a 50MP Samsung GN5 sensor primary camera, a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor wide-angle camera and a 50MP telephoto sensor that will have a 5x optical zoom. On the selfie side, the camera specifications are still unknown but it’ll high possibility that it’ll have an under-display camera. In terms of the chipset to be used, it will have an upcoming 4nm based chipset from Qualcomm which will be the Snapdragon 898 5G. The device will use the LPDDR5X memory standard. Major Updates to the Latest Version of LPDDR5X compared to LPDDR5. The speed expansion up to 8533 Mbps (up from 6400 Mbps in the previous version), improve signal integrity through TX/RX equalization and improve reliability with new adaptive refresh management function.
The Mi 12 will feature 5000mAh battery which can be charged through 120W fast wired charger and 50W wireless charger. Xiaomi Mi 12 will be the first from Xiaomi that having Android 12 out-of-the-box along with MIUI 13. This device will be IP68 certified and will be unveiling in the first quarter of 2021.
- Asus Zenfone 9 specifications and teaser have been leaked
- Exclusive – Huawei Mate 50 seems on e-commerce, reveals and confirms the specifications
- Huawei Mate 50 series to be unveiled in September with a new Kirin SoC named “Kirin 9000s”
- Honor 70 Pro specifications and real image have been leaked
- Honor 70 specifications and real image have been leaked